Have you ever had trouble finding the perfect perfume for yourself or are just in the mood for a fresh new scent? Try making your own! These all-natural essential oil perfumes are easy to make and completely customizable, plus the roller-ball bottles are compact enough to fit in any size purse so you’ll always have sweet smells on hand.
The first step we took in making these was finding a few small flowers, pine needles, lavender blossoms, or other attractive botanicals that will fit in the bottles. After you find the flowers you like, set them on a paper towel and let them air dry for a day or two. Once the flowers are completely dried, use tweezers to place inside the bottles. Now it’s time to work on creating your own scent.
Tip: As an alternative to harvesting and drying fresh botanicals, dried florals can be purchased at most craft stores.
Here is one perfume combo that we thought smelled great!
What You’ll Need
- Lorann Oils clear glass roller ball bottles
- 1 oz Sweet Almond oil
- 14 drops Lorann Oils Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 12 drops Lorann Oils Lavender essential oil
- 12 drops Lorann Oils Pine essential oil
- 10 drops Lorann Oils Orange essential oil
- Harvest small flowers and let them air-dry overnight.
- Once dried, place the flowers in the roll-on bottles.
- In a small bowl, mix together all oils.
- Carefully use a dropper to add the oil mixture into the bottles over the flowers.
- Place roller-ball part on top and push down firmly until it snaps into place.
- Roll perfume onto skin to apply.
If you’d like to try your own blend, just choose a different mix of essential oils to combine. These lovely personal perfumes make great gifts for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, birthdays, or just to share with someone special.