The kitchen tool you didn’t know you needed: The Silicone Baking Mat! Pair your favorite holiday recipes made with LorAnn’s delicious flavors with a silicone baking mat so that your culinary creations look and taste their best at the holiday table. If you’re a baking professional or confectioner who does a lot of baking and candy making, LorAnn’s new silicone baking mats will surely be on your wishlist this season. These mats will soon be available for purchase on LorAnn’s website, and we are especially excited to share that these mats will be the FREE gift of purchase (while supplies last) for our Cyber Weekend deals.*
Reasons Why Silicone Baking Mats Are Better Than Parchment
- One word: SUSTAINABLE. Sustainability is all the buzz right now as it should be, because protecting our earth for the generations to come is cool! Unlike parchment paper, silicone mats can be used again and again, making it a very eco-friendly option in your baking/candy making tools arsenal!
- Silicone mats maintain their flat, non-stick surface so you never have to worry about the corners curling or puckering like you find with parchment paper. Silicone mats can help baked goods rise evenly when baking in the oven due to their flat surface.
- Easy release! These mats are nonstick, moisture-wicking, and silky smooth – Never have to worry about your flavorful cookies sticking to your disposable sheet or pan again.
- You can seamlessly use these mats when kneading or rolling out sticky doughs like cookies, pizza, and breads.
- Minimize clean-up time and prolong the life of your cookie sheets because the silicone mat creates a barrier, protecting your baking pans from your creation and causing less of a mess when it comes time for clean-up.
- Besides baking and confectionery, they can be used to reheat food in a pan or on tray in the oven.
- Timesaving! Are you in a time-crunch to get your recipe made in time for the holiday gathering or the office potluck? Don’t waste time having to measure out and cut parchment paper, just use a silicone baking mat instead that fits perfectly on a baking sheet.
Using Your Silicone Mat
Our silicone mats are made up of high-quality, food-grade material and can be used in a variety of baking or candy making applications. Silicone mats are made temperature safe at 428°F/220°C. Mats can also be placed in the freezer for your chocolate or fudge crafting. Mats can withstand the high temperatures in candy making like homemade caramels, toffees, taffies, hard candies, marshmallows and more. For baking, mats work well in all of your baked goods like cookies, cakes, meringues, macarons, breads and more.
Cleaning Your Silicone Mat
It is recommended to handwash to keep the quality of the mat in warm, soapy water, however, if you do choose, silicone mats are dishwasher safe. It is suggested to place it on the top rack of a dishwasher and use a gentle detergent.
Do we have you intrigued? Invest in a silicone baking mat to make all of your holidays delicious and stress-free.
*Minimum order requirement to receive Free Gift with Purchase – Silicone Baking Mat are valid for both wholesale and retail orders from November 23-28, 2023. Baking Mat will not appear in your cart at checkout but will be added to your order after purchase—while supplies last.